Power Down Campbell River is an incentive program that offers rebates to homeowners to make their homes more energy efficient and comfortable.
Home Energy Evaluation Rebate
The City of Campbell River offers $250 home energy evaluation rebate to Campbell River residents. The EnerGuide evaluations are completed by a certified energy advisor and provide information on energy retrofits that can improve a home's energy efficiency and decrease energy costs. Rebates are available on a first-come, first-served basis while funding lasts.
To access this program, please contact a Campbell River Energy Advisor through the BC Home Energy Coach website: https://bcenergycoach.ca/ea/. BC Home Energy Coach provides an easy to use incentives and rebates search tool and can answer your questions about home energy improvement rebate programs, upgrade options and EnerGuide evaluations. Contact BC Home Energy Coach for free and unbiased advice:
www.bcenergycoach.ca , firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-881-9790
OIL TO HEAT PUMP INCENTIVE PROGRAM
The Province of BC offers up to $1700 to homeowners who complete the Oil to Heat Pump Incentive Program. Additionally, City of Campbell River incentives of $1000 per home are available to qualifying City of Campbell River residents. This program aims to remove dangerous, unhealthy, and energy intensive oil tanks in Campbell River. The Oil to Heat Pump rebate application deadline is September 1, 2018.
For more information:
Oil to Heat Pump – Incentive deals, email@example.com or 1-877-545-6247
Oil to Heat Pump or 1-877-545-6247
BC Hydro and FortisBC Rebates
- BC Hydro and FortisBC Home Renovation Rebate Program
- Provides up to $6750 in rebates for improving your home’s energy efficiency with select upgrades. This program is available to homes that are electric or gas heated only:
- Some rebates require an energy evaluation and some do not - visit BC Home Energy Coach for more information
- BC Hydro Appliance Rebate Program
- Receive up to $100 for replacing your clothes washer, refrigerator or dryer with select high efficiency models
- There are also additional retailer and manufacturer rebates available
- FortisBC Connect to Gas Program
- Rebates between $700 to $2700 for installing a natural gas heating system, heating appliance, or heating and hot water system
For more information about the different rebate programs available, visit: incentives
- First Phase of Power Down Campbell River- Power Down Campbell River launched in 2013 as a home energy conservation video challenge between five families, with the winning family receiving $1500 for energy-efficiency renovations
- BC Energy Advisors- directory of EnerGuide home energy advisors