From left to right: Councillor Wright, Mayor Adams, Jason Carvalho, Steve Woods, Helen Whitaker, Mark DeGagne, Stacey Larsen, Councillor Cornfield, Christine Petrovcic, John Andres, Councillor Samson.
Missing from photo: Brett Giese & Rob Rounds
The role of the Advisory Planning & Environment Commission is to provide policy advice and recommendations to City Council on various issues related to long range planning (OCP), land use and development planning, permitting and development application processes, transportation planning and environmental and sustainability issues. The following matters are within the mandate of the commission:
- Community long range planning and sustainability;
- Environmental issues of concern to the community;
- Transportation planning;
- Land use zoning, subdivision and development application policies, processes and procedures;
- Any other matter referred by Council
- Councillor Marlene Wright - Chair (250) 286-5708
- Mayor Andy Adams
- Councillor Charlie Cornfield
- Councillor Larry Samson
- Councillor Marlene Wright
- John Andres
- Jason Carvalho
- Mark DeGagne
- Brett Giese
- Stacy Larsen
- Christine Petrovcic
- Robert Rounds
- Helen Whitaker
- Steve Woods
Meetings are generally held at 5:00 p.m. on the fourth Wednesday of the month.
Contact Christy Neill to confirm.