Work under this contract consists of the rehabilitation of approximately 1300 lineal meters of existing sanitary sewer mains through the use of Cured In Place Pipe (CIPP) lining method.The work is to be delivered in 16 distinct segments as defined by man-hole to man-hole sections of relevant sewer main pipe.
The following locations are in the current plan:
- 19th Avenue - 1900 and 2000 blocks
- Island Highway (Pier Street) - 900 block
- Island Highway S - 2800 and 3600 blocks
- Petersen Road -1600 block
- McLean Street - 300 block
- Oregon Road - 11 to 15
- Twillingate Road - 93 to 370
Questions & Answers
Getting around during construction
What impact will construction have on traffic? more...
Follow along with current project updates and milestones. more...
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org